- What is a Miracle
- Def= An event or act not explained by natural or scientific laws
- Anything outside the natural can only be done by the Supernatural
- How do Miracles Happen?
- Asking – Prayer
- Obedience – Through Revelation
- Dependency – Nowhere else to turn
- Sovereignty – God shows up
- (don’t discount or explain away your miracle, Don’t take away someone elses miracle with your cynicism)
- The Miracle of Salvation – Luke 19:1-10
- Zacchaeus steps to Salvation
- Curiousity – Who is He Vs 3
- Observation – Let me see Vs 4
iii. Invitation – Come on in Vs 6 (From Jesus “Behold I stand at the door and Knock, from us “If we will open the door”)
iiii. Transformation – I am changed vs 8
- (Our Job is to help people move through the steps
This week we are looking at the Miracle of New Life, next week the miracle of provision
In John chapter 11 Jesus has a conversation with Martha. Mary and Martha are sisters and they have a brother named Lazarus. They are all good friends of Jesus. Lazarus has died and Jesus is going to see the family and Martha comes out to meet him. “If you would have been here he wouldn’t have died. And Jesus answers here with this statement
John 11:25 Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying.
- Biblical Themes
- “I am” – (Powerful Statement, Identifying with the Fathers eternal purpose.) Moses who should I say is sending me.
- “Resurrection” – (In the midst of Death, He causes life to arise.)
- “New” – (Major Them in the Bible.)
- New Creation – 2 Corn.21:5
- New Song – Psalm 40:30
- New Nature – Eph. 4:24
- Everything New – Rev. 21:5
- First Foursquare summer camp in Europe I was the camp director. We had over 400 youth. 16 nations. American, Dutch, Norwegian, French, german, Spanish, Croatian, Serbian, Greek, Swiss, Albanian, we had the services translated into 6 languages every night. At every evening service we had a country do something that represented their culture. A song, a dance. Well the Germans started doing there song another german ran up started shouting, grabbed their flag and began stomping on it. The youth stopped and explained “ the reason we did this is because we are the only country in the world that is ashamed to admit our heritage. Because of the stigma we still carry from world war 2 we are ashamed to admit we are german. One by one I watched youth get up and walk forward and embrace and just begin to weep pretty soon the whole camp was at the altar, hugging, and crying, praying for one another. For over an hour. To this day it was one of the most beautiful moments I have ever had the privilege of being part of.
In the midst of death I cause life to arise. The miracle of new life.
- Miracle of New Life
- Physical Life – (Children, open wombs, raising from dead.). We have several people who have been told thy can’t have children and the Lord has worked a miracle. Several who are still waiting for theirs. Maybe you are the miracle to the child instead of the child being a miracle to you
- Spiritual Life – (There is spiritual death, no growth, stagnant waters, or New Hunger, new thirst, flowing waters.)we all go through spiritual dry spells. No life. Spiritual renewal new passion and new life
- Relational Life – Broken relationships, friendships, or children. The
situation looks dead. (Josephs story). Even after a rotten family fight. The lord restored relationship. God mend relationships. Sometimes we have to take firs step
- Season of Life – (Not to young or to old. Show you His purpose for your life in His season.)
Which of the 4 do you need a miracle?
People available to pray at the Altar
Jason come up at the end
To listen to this message online or to learn more about The Warehouse visit our website at www.thewarehouseoc.com